As i searched for solutions for future small bathroom projects, I came across Bob Vila's website and his article on storage tricks for a tiny bathroom. Some of my favorite ideas and examples are
- Using a gleaming glass shower door to keep the room feeling open.
- Installing wood unit drawers yourself in the existing cabinetry shelving. Easy find right at your local Lowe’s.
- Placing a thin, freestanding drawer unit in the tiny space next to your toilet.
- Using mirrors, especially on large bulk furniture/cabinetry pieces.
- Utilize a wall coat rack to hold towels and robes.
- Selecting furniture that offers more than one function like benches and chairs.
Read more about these ideas and others from Bob Vila by visiting the link below.